Types of information available
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, you can gain access to information about Thames Valley Police. The following information is available on this website.
If you cannot find the information that you are looking for below, please try the search facility in the top-right corner of this website.
Who we are and what we do
Force sponsorship policy (to be published in the near future).
Local Police Area (LPA) commanders:
- Superintendent Barry Halliday – Milton Keynes.
- Superintendent George Wrigley – Aylesbury Vale.
- Superintendent Colin Paine – Cherwell and West Oxfordshire
- Superintendent Christian Bunt – Oxford.
- Superintendent Andy Boyd – South Oxfordshire and the Vale of White Horse.
- Superintendent Gilbert Houalla – Wycombe.
- Superintendent Steve Hockin – Chiltern and South Buckinghamshire.
- Superintendent Richard Humphrey – Slough.
- Superintendent Simon Bowden – Windsor and Maidenhead.
- Chief Inspector David Gilbert – Bracknell.
- Chief Inspector Rob France – Wokingham.
- Superintendent Stuart Greenfield – Reading.
- Superintendent Robin Rickard – West Berkshire.
What we spend and how we spend it
List and value of contracts that have been through the formal tendering process – individual enquiries should be sent formally to FOI requests.
Joint Independent Audit Committee
How we make decisions
Policies and procedures
Management of Police Information (MoPI) Code of Practice.
Services provided by Thames Valley Police
Lists and registers
Several Thames Valley Police lists and registers are available on this website: