How to bid for advertised contracts
- Each tender notice will tell you how to bid – for example, the contact point to express your interest.
- When you express interest, you may be sent a pre-qualification questionnaire. This needs to be completed and returned by a specific date. It is important that you complete the questionnaire in full – it allows us to assess whether the potential supplier can satisfy the contract requirements.
- Potential bidders are assessed on (this list is not exhaustive): their financial standing; ability and technical capacity; adequacy of insurance; policies for quality assurance; equal opportunities and health and safety; environmental management.
- Invitations to tender will be issued to suppliers that are assessed as being capable of satisfactorily fulfilling the contract.
- If you are not shortlisted for a specific contract tender, it does not exclude you from being considered for other tenders in the future.
You may need to download Adobe Reader (opens new window) to view files in PDF format.
You may need to download Microsoft Office Word viewer software (opens new window) to view Word files.
You may need to download Microsoft Office Excel viewer software (opens new window) to view Excel files.