Executive decision meetings
Strategy Group currently takes the form of a meeting, generally once a month, at internal Thames Valley Police venues and has a two-fold purpose:
- To discuss corporate strategic issues to determine the future direction of the Force.
- To monitor the performance of the Force against the Annual Policing Plan and Strategic Plan.
Strategy Group membership
- Chief Constable.
- Deputy Chief Constable.
- Assistant Chief Constable (Crime and Counter Terrorism).
- Assistant Chief Constable (Operations).
- Assistant Chief Constable (Neighbourhood Policing and Partnerships).
- Director of Information, Science & Technology
- Director of Finance
- Director of Human Resources
The Director of Human Resources is assisted by the head of Personnel for Senior Appointment Boards.
Selected Heads of Departments are also invited to attend as part of the Strategy Group when there are relevant items on the agenda. Other officers and members of staff attend, as invited, for specific items.