Please click on the name of a head of department below for a brief career outline.
The Chief Officers' Responsibilities chart (PDF 1.36 Mb - opens new window) shows where each department sits in the overall Force structure.
- Superintendent Howard Stone, Head of Control Rooms and Enquiries Department (CR&ED).
- Michelle Nichols, Head of Corporate Communications.
- Chief Superintendent Andrew Murray, Head of Force Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Detective Chief Superintendent Brendan O’Dowda, Intelligence and Specialist Operations.
- Superintendent Gez Chiariello, Head of Criminal Justice.
- Marion Peulevé, Head of Information Management.
- Chief Superintendent Tim De Meyer, Head of Neighbourhood Policing and Partnerships.
- Sheena Evans, Head of Contracts.
- Chief Superintendent Nikki Ross, Head of Professional Standards.
- Chief Inspector Henry Parsons, Head of Roads Policing.
- Chief Inspector Steph Cook, Tactical Support.
- Superintendent Tony Ismay, Tactical Support.
- Chief Inspector Steve Williams, Tactical Support.
- Steve Vercella, Head of Information and Communication Technology.
- Guy Lemon, Head of Legal Services.
- David Griffin, Head of Property Services.
- Sam Sloan, Head of the Chiltern Transport Consortium.
- Superintendent Dan Hale, Head of Change.
- Acting Chief Superintendent Andy Standen, Head of Tasking and Resilience,.