Please click on the name of a head of department below for a brief career outline.
The Chief Officers' responsibilities chart (PDF 621 Kb - opens new window) shows where each department sits in the overall Force structure.
- Superintendent Gill Wooton, Head of Control,Rooms and Enquiries Department (CR &ED).
- Maeve Chappell, Head of Corporate Communications.
- Detective Chief Superintendent Gilbert Houalla, Head of Force Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Acting Detective Chief Superintendent Ray Howard, Head of Intelligence and Specialist Operations.
- Superintendent Nigel Doak, Head of Criminal Justice.
- Marion Peulevé, Head of Information Management.
- Chief Superintendent Andy Boyd, Head of Neighbourhood Policing and Partnerships.
- Richard Fowles, Head of Contracts.
- Detective Chief Superintendent Tim De Meyer, Head of Professional Standards.
- Acting Superintendent Henry Parsons, Head of Roads Policing.
- Chief Inspector Steph Cook, Tactical Support.
- Superintendent Tony Ismay, Tactical Support.
- Chief Inspector Steve Williams, Tactical Support.
- Mike Lattanzio, Temporary Head of Information and Communication Technology.
- Guy Lemon, Head of Legal Services.
- David Griffin, Head of Property Services.
- Sam Sloan, Head of the Chiltern Transport Consortium.
- Damian Naughton, Head of Change.
- Chief Superintendent Steven Hockin, Head of Tasking and Resilience.