Other languages

The below information on how to report a crime and about Thames Valley Police is available in the following languages:

Report a crime or contact us

  • Always call 999 in an emergency.
  • Call 101 to report a non-emergency crime or incident or give information to Thames Valley Police.
  • Call 0044 1865 841148 to contact Thames Valley Police from outside of the United Kingdom.
  • If you do not want to speak to police, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Other ways to report a crime

  • You can report a non-emergency crime or incident at your local police station when it is open.
  • If you see something suspicious, call 0800 789 321, the Anti-Terrorist Hotline.

About Thames Valley Police

  • Thames Valley Police is the largest non-metropolitan police force in England and Wales.
  • We police the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, serving 2.1 million people.
  • We patrol 196 miles of motorway – more than any other British police force.
  • Our aim is to work in partnership to make our community safer.

Neighbourhood Policing

Every neighbourhood in Thames Valley has a dedicated Neighbourhood Policing team. Neighbourhood Policing teams can be contacted via 101, the Thames Valley Police non-emergency number.

If you want anything from our website or other publications translated, please contact Corporate Communications on 01865 846578 or email Corporate Communications.

Further information

Additional software

You may need to download Adobe Reader (opens new window) to view files in PDF format.

You may need to download Microsoft viewer software (opens new window) to view Word, Excel or Powerpoint files.