The below information on how to report a crime and about Thames Valley Police is available in the following languages:
Report a crime or contact us
- Always call 999 in an emergency.
- Call 101 to report a non-emergency crime or incident or give information to Thames Valley Police.
- Call 0044 1865 841148 to contact Thames Valley Police from outside of the United Kingdom.
- If you do not want to speak to police, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Other ways to report a crime
- You can report a non-emergency crime or incident at your local police station when it is open.
- If you see something suspicious, call 0800 789 321, the Anti-Terrorist Hotline.
About Thames Valley Police
- Thames Valley Police is the largest non-metropolitan police force in England and Wales.
- We police the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, serving 2.1 million people.
- We patrol 196 miles of motorway – more than any other British police force.
- Our aim is to work in partnership to make our community safer.
Every neighbourhood in Thames Valley has a dedicated Neighbourhood Policing team. Neighbourhood Policing teams can be contacted via 101, the Thames Valley Police non-emergency number.
If you want anything from our website or other publications translated, please contact Corporate Communications on 01865 846578 or email Corporate Communications.