Help us to use our resources wisely

There are some issues that the police do not deal with. To help us to use our resources wisely, please contact your local council about the following issues:

  • Abandoned vehicles.
  • Noise nuisance.
  • Fly tipping.
  • Stray dogs.
  • Animals killed on the road by a vehicle (‘road kill’) if it is not causing an obstruction.
  • Vehicles on the road with no valid road tax - The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) will deal with this.

Further information

Additional software

You may need to download Adobe Reader (opens new window) to view files in PDF format.

You may need to download Microsoft viewer software (opens new window) to view Word, Excel or Powerpoint files.