Thame / Watlington / Chinnor neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Anti-Social Behaviour - affecting the Thame Sector.
- Traffic Issues - affecting the Thame Sector.
- Theft from Vehicles - this is occurring in the Thame Sector and in order to assist us in combating this type of crime motorists are encouraged to ensure their vehicles are secure and any valuables left in the car are placed out of sight.
- Burglary Dwelling - affecting the Thame Sector.
- Burglary non Dwelling - affecting the Thame Sector.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say events
Meet your local neighbourhood officers, in person or online, to have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
No meetings are currently scheduled
- Inspector Mark Harling
- Sergeant Vicky Hoskin
- PC Mel Stafford
- PC Ian Kent
- PC Michael Goodenough
- PC Gemma Price
- PCSO James Hopkin
- PCSO Dawn Hunt
- PCSO Natalie White
- PCSO Lee Kehoe
- PCSO Diane Jackson
- PCSO Lewis Carpenter