Thame / Watlington / Chinnor neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Anti-Social Behaviour - affecting the Thame Sector.
- Traffic Issues - affecting the Thame Sector.
- Theft from Vehicles - this is occurring in the Thame Sector and in order to assist us in combating this type of crime motorists are encouraged to ensure their vehicles are secure and any valuables left in the car are placed out of sight.
- Burglary Dwelling - affecting the Thame Sector.
- Burglary non Dwelling - affecting the Thame Sector.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Thursday, 30 April 2015
Time: 14:00 - 15:00
Venue: PCSO Michelle Jacques will be available to talk to outside Granary Deli, 18 High Street, Watlington
Contact: PCSO Michelle Jacques
- Inspector Mark Harling
- Sergeant Aidan Donohoe
- PC Ian Kent
- PC Lucie Roberts
- PCSO Jacky Madden
- PCSO Diane Jackson
- PCSO Michelle Jacques