The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Anti Social Behaviour. Acts of criminal damage, groups of youths being noisy/drinking. Areas identified by NHT are Fettiplace on Smiths Estate, Bartlett Close/Corn Bar and Burwell Drive.
- Litter/FlyTipping. Being dealt with by WODC.
- Speeding. Areas identified are Curbridge, New Yatt, Hailey, Ducklington and Tower Hill, Witney.
- Parking. Dealt with by WODC.
- Drinking/Pubs. Night time economy in town centre and ASB in periphery estates (the Springs/Crofts, Moorland Road and Queen Emma’s Dyke).
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Saturday, 14 December 2013
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: Witney - outside the Town Hall
Contact: Witney Neighbourhood Policing Team
- Inspector Ollie Holland
- Sergeant Lianne Phillips
- PC Tony Miles
- PC Matt Gamble
- PC Rob Webb
- PCSO Emma Haines
- PCSO Heather Jones
- PCSO Mari-Claire Tutty
- PCSO Tracy Waller
- PCSO Lizzie Swinney
- PCSO Lucy James
- PCSO Hilary Rabson
- PCSO Natalie Waller
- PC Jon Payne - Schools officer