Windsor West neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Serious Acquisitive Crime. Which includes burglary dwelling, burglary non dwelling, theft from motor vehicles, theft of motor vehicles. Drug dealing in Dedworth is high priority.
- Anti-Social Behaviour. Including neighbourhood disputes, littering, anti-social driving etc.
- Parking. Outside schools, Thames Valley Police only deal with unnecessary obstruction and parking in a dangerous position. The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council can deal with other parking issues.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Thursday, 19 November 2015
Time: 15:00 - 16:00
Venue: Dedworth Library
Contact: PCSO Steve Pellen
- Acting Inspector Rachel Jinks
- Acting Sergeant Emily Evans
- PC Richard Probert
- PC Michelle Race
- PCSO Steven Pellen
- PCSO Jon Brooks
- PCSO Greg Sewell
- PCSO Tara Harris