Bracknell Central South neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Anti-social Behaviour - around Great Hollands Shops, Critcher Close (Jennetts Park) and bridge over Mill Lane.
- Speeding - along Wildridings Road, Easthampstead
- Drug dealing - around South Hill Park, Birch Hill
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Wednesday, 16 December 2015
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: Beat surgery at Birch Hill Shops
Contact: PCSO Joanna Hughes & PCSO Maria Toniolo
Type: Community Event
Date: Monday, 21 December 2015
Time: 09:00 - 11:00
Venue: Refresh Coffee Morning at Birch Hill Community Centre
Contact: PCSO Joanna Hughes
- Inspector Dave Bryan
- Sergeant Helen Kenny
- PC Adam Franks (Easthampstead & Wildridings)
- PC Jon Wildridge (Great Hollands/Jennetts Park)
- PC Adam Marks (Great Hollands/Jennetts Park)
- PCSO Daniel Humphrey (Easthampstead and Wildridings)
- PCSO Stewart Gray (Easthampstead and Wildridings)
- PCSO Ellen Wood-Griffiths (Great Hollands/Jennetts Park)
- PCSO Tracy Beards (Great Hollands/Jennetts Park)
- PCSO Joanna Hughes (Birch Hill and Hanworth)
- PCSO Maria Toniolo (Birch Hill/Hanworth)