Oxford South East neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
Officers are continuing to act quickly on any reports they receive of drug misuse, and likewise will be continuing a series of high visibility operations in an attempt to limit drug dealing and misuse in the neighbourhood.
- Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB)
Nuisance vehicles being ridden around the fields off of Grenoble Road and into the farm area.
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
This is an on-going priority whereby officers are actively working towards preventing child sexual abuse, helping victims and bringing offenders to justice.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2015
Time: 11:00 - 13:30
Venue: Leys Childrens Centre, Cuddesdon Way, Blackbird Leys.
- Inspector Gavin Biggs
- Sergeant Alan Coffey (Rosehill )
- Sergeant Mark Brock (Blackbird Leys )
- PC Chris Proto (Rose Hill)
- PC Matthew Goodchild (Blackbird Leys )
- PC Alex Penn (Blackbird Leys )
- PC Chris Allen (Rosehill)
- PC Ben Howes (Blackbird Leys )
- PC Neil Pugh (Blackbird Leys )
- PC Dominique Lucas (Blackbird Leys )
- PC Emma Fitzsimmonds (Rosehill )
- PCSO Tim Forrest (Rosehill )
- PCSO Ehab Shahab (Blackbird Leys )
- PCSO James Elliot (Rosehill)
- PCSO Martina Stanikova (Blackbird Leys )
- PCSO Deborah Green (Rosehill)
- PCSO Barry Sheehan (Blackbird Leys)
- PCSO Andrew Jones (Blackbird Leys)
- PCSO Alexander Benjamin (Blackbird Leys )