The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Anti-Social Behaviour. In the play areas of Pear Tree Close, Ferrers Close and Deerwood Park.
- Anti-Social Behaviour. Around Londis Shop Earls Lane.
- Burglaries. All areas to be given high profile policing especially daytime periods.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
No meetings are currently scheduled
- Acting Inspector Nikki Pierce
- Sergeant David Luff
- PC Cerrig Shardlow
- PC Nigel Snell
- PC Charnpal Grewal
- PCSO Surinder Marway
- PCSO Elvis Pereira Moreira