Bucklebury and Downlands neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Rural Crime. Across the neighbourhood this is an issue with property being stolen for example - scrap metal, quad bikes, livestock and high value plant. Some offenders are using hare coursing / hunting as a cover for their suspicious, criminal activities.
- Anti-Social Behaviour. Involving motor vehicles – 4x4’s and motorbikes using various rights of way causing damage and annoyance.
- Speeding. In and around the neighbourhood.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
No meetings are currently scheduled
- Acting Inspector Caroline Harrison
- Sergeant Alan Hawkett
- PC Kirsten Goodfield
- PC Mark Grave
- PCSO Colin Reeves (Rural Crime)
- PCSO Sally Joyce
- PCSO Sarah Preston
- PCSO Paul Smith