Examples of anti-social behaviour
- Drunkenness and rowdy behaviour.
- Public drug dealing.
- Street prostitution and kerb-crawling.
- Intimidating groups ‘taking over’ public spaces.
- Noisy neighbours.
- Loud music or televisions.
- Refusing to silence dogs that bark non-stop.
- Threats, intimidation, and harassment.
- Vandalism, graffiti, spray-painting, or damaging private property.
- Fly tipping (dumping household or commercial waste in private or communal areas) and litter.
- People dumping rubbish and abandoning cars.
- The misuse of fireworks.
- People who don't clean up after their dogs.