Personal safety

There are things that you can do to look after your personal safety - please be aware of the personal safety advice in this section.

A lot of the advice suggested here is common sense, but it can make a difference to your safety.

If your personal safety is in immediate danger or it's an emergency, please call police on 999.

If the crime is not in progress but you are concerned about your personal safety, please call 101, the 24-hour Thames Valley Police non-emergency number. If you do not wish to give information to police, please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

In this section, you can find out about:

You can also find out:

Support and advice

  • Your local crime prevention and reduction adviser