Behaviour (anti social) - frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions about the selected topic - Behaviour (anti social).
- Can a person be arrested for just swearing in the street?
- Can ball games be legally played on a public road?
- Children are letting off fireworks in the street, can the police do anything about it?
- I am worried that my child is at risk from local gangs. Do you have any advice?
- I have been given a penalty notice for disorder, does that mean I have got a criminal conviction?
- I will be attending a cruise in your area, what advice can you give me?
- Local youths keep knocking on my door and running away/throwing eggs at my window, what can I do?
- There are gangs of youths hanging around on street corners drinking what can be done about them?
- There is some graffiti/fly posters all over a wall on my street. Who should I contact to get it removed?
- What can be done about children who play ball games on a grassed area/verge even though there is a no ball games sign?
- What is the law with regards to graffiti?