Motorised scooters/Go-peds - frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions about the selected topic - Motorised scooters/Go-peds.
- Can my child use their electric scooter, go-ped, mini-moto, hoverboard or Segway on the road or pavement?
- I have seen some electrically assisted pedal cycles advertised are they legal to use on the roads without insurance etc?
- Kids are driving up and down the road in motor cars and I don't think they are old enough to drive, can the police help?
- Local youths are riding up and down the street on go-peds / motorised scooters / mini-motos can the police do anything?
- There are always youths on bikes/ in cars screeching up and down the road, it is very dangerous, what can the police do?
- There are kids on go-peds / motorised scooters / mini motos on the pavement and it is very dangerous, what can the police do?
- There are kids on quad bikes riding up and down on the field and it is very annoying what can be done?
- What driving licence do I need to ride a Piaggio MP3?
- Where can go-peds / motorised scooters / mini motos be used?