Council services - frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions about the selected topic - Council services.
- A drain in the street where I live is blocked so that the road floods when it rains. Who should I contact to get it fixed?
- I have a problem with infestation of wasps/bees/rats/mice/other insects. Who can help me sort it out?
- I have a problem with the traffic calming arrangements in my street/I would like to have traffic calming installed in my street. Who should I contact?
- I have just seen a bench/road sign/fence which looks like it has been vandalised. Who should I report this to?
- I have just seen a dangerous pothole in the road. Who should I call to get it repaired?
- Someone has damaged the street name plate in my street, who should I report it to?
- Someone has vandalised a local bus shelter. Who should I contact to get it fixed?
- There is a tree/part of a car/an unidentified object lying in/near the road that could cause an accident - who should I contact to get it removed?
- There is some graffiti/fly posters all over a wall on my street. Who should I contact to get it removed?
- What are the no smoking laws?
- Who should I call to report a non-working street light or illuminated traffic sign?