In an emergency
Use this number to report emergencies. Always call 999 in an emergency.
It is an emergency when:
- a crime is being committed,
- there is a risk of injury,
- there is a risk of serious damage to property.
- Use this number to report a non-emergency crime or to give information to Thames Valley Police. Call 999 in an emergency.
- Call 0044 1865 841148 to contact Thames Valley Police from outside of the United Kingdom.
If you prefer, use our non-emergency reporting form to tell us about non-emergency crimes or incidents.
- This number enables deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired people to contact the emergency services using a textphone.
- How to use Text Relay (opens new window), the UK’s text to voice relay service
- Deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired people can use the RNID emergencySMS service (opens new window) to make emergency contact by text message (SMS) to the police.
Report fraud and internet crime
0300 123 2040
- Use this number to report a Fraud or internet crime. If a fraud is in progress contact Thames Valley Police on 999
- Report a fraud or internet crime online with Action Fraud (opens new window)
- More information about Action Fraud (opens new window)
Confidential anti-terrorist hotline
0800 789 321
- Use this number to report something suspicious or if you’re unsure about someone’s behaviour. Call 999 in an emergency.
- More information on the anti-terrorist hotline.
Thames Valley Crimestoppers
0800 555 111
- Use this number to anonymously give information about crime to the Crimestoppers charity. You do not have to give your name, sign any kind of statement or appear in court.
- More information on Crimestoppers (opens new window).