Other ways to report a crime

Your local police station - You can report a non-emergency crime or give information to Thames Valley Police at your local police station during its opening hours.

From abroad - Call 0044 1865 841148 to contact Thames Valley Police from outside of the United Kingdom.

Internet crime - Contact either Internet Watch Foundation (opens new window) or Internet Crime Complaint Centre (opens new window) to report internet crime.

Report a drink or drug driver - call 999 if the crime is in progress, otherwise call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Report a disqualified driver - call 101, the 24-hour Thames Valley Police non-emergency number or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Report fraud – call Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040 or report a fraud online (opens new window). Action Fraud is the UK’s national fraud reporting centre.

How to report hate crime.

Need an update on your fraud report?

Please note: