Wheatley / Chalgrove neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Anti-Social Behaviour - affecting the Wheatley/Chalgrove Sector.
- Traffic Issues - affecting the Wheatley/Chalgrove Sector.
- Theft from Vehicles - this is occuring in the Wheatley/Chalgrove Sector and in order to assist us in combating this type of crime motorists are encouraged to ensure their vehicles are secure and any valuables left in the car are placed out of sight.
- Burglary Dwelling - affecting the Wheatley/Chalgrove Sector.
- Burglary non Dwelling - affecting the Wheatley/Chalgrove Sector.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Friday, 31 October 2014
Time: 17:30 - 18:30
Venue: PCSO James Hopkin will be available to talk to at the Village Green (near Church entrance), Thame Road, Stadhampton
Contact: PCSO James Hopkin
Acting Inspector Stephen Hookham
Sergeant Aidan Donohoe
PC Mel Stafford
PC Laura Potter
PCSO Ken Cooney
PCSO James Hopkin
PCSO Diane Greenwood
PCSO Dawn Hunt