Maidenhead West neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Speeding. Especially in Courthouse Road, by St. Mark’s Hospital and the junction with All Saints Avenue, Oaken Grove, and Furze Platt Road.
- Drug dealing and misuse. Reports from the Bombers and Poundfield estates of drug dealings and misuse, especially in Shifford Crescent and Oaken Grove Park.
- Acquisitive Crime. Burglary and theft from motor vehicles on the Sovereign estate and surrounding areas, including outlying areas of Pinkneys Green.
- Anti-Social Behaviour. Groups hanging around Cookham train station and Cookham Country Store acting anti-socially. Young people jumping off Cookham Weir.
- Environmental Issues. Reports of dog fouling in Waltham St Lawrence and public parks including Strande Lane, Lower Road and Marsh Meadow in Cookham.
- Police Availability. Some residents feel concerned due to the perceived lack / limited police presence in outer villages.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Saturday, 15 June 2013
Time: 10:00 - 11:00
Venue: Cookham Rise shopping parade
Contact: PCSO Liz Davidson
Acting Inspector John McKee
Sergeant Adrian Blades
PC Dave Higgs
PC Simon Eziashi
PC Howard Rose
PC Denise Jenkins
PCSO Steph Lewis
PCSO Liz Davidson
PCSO Chloe Bissett
PCSO Michelle Turner
PC Graham Slater - Schools officer