The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Day time dwelling burglaries
- Reduce violent crime and burglary in dwellings by 5%
- Anti Social Behaviour – Issues around Bathurst Road Play area and behind Morrisons, Woosehill.
- Traffic – Parking outside schools in Winnersh and Emmbrook and reports of motorists jumping red lights at Winnersh Crossroads.
- Environmental – Litter on Riverside walk and around Morrisons, Woosehill.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
Date: Friday, 28 November 2014
Time: 16:00 - 17:00
Venue: Morrisons, Woosehill
Contact: PCSO Claire Nicholls
Acting Inspector Catherine Woodliffe
Sergeant Tim Woolford
PC Tin Wong
PC Paul Bentley
PC Will Laurie
PCSO Rosie Beckett
PCSO Claire Nicholls
PCSO Oliver Hunka