Wokingham Town neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Congestion due to the regeneration - Police will be targeting motoring offences.
- Reduce violent crime and burglary in dwellings by 5%
- Anti Social Behaviour – Specifically around Pyke Close and behind Ashridge Road shops; and the Town Centre in general, especially in the evenings.
- Traffic Issues – Illegal and inconsiderate parking, including on double yellow lines and in disabled bays – to keep the town traffic running freely, prevent obstruction of private residences, businesses and around schools.
- Environmental – Specifically littering behind Norreys Barn and Ashridge Road shops and recycling bins and general Town cleanliness.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
When: 1st Thursday of the month
Time: 12:00 - 13:00
Venue: Farmers Market, Market Place
Contact: PC Jo Bromley
Inspector Emily Evans
Sergeant Tony Sams
PC Jo Bromley-
PC Naomi Jolliffe
PC John Finnerty
PC Robb Webb
PC Helen Craven
PC Stuart Murdoch
PC Leigh Matthews
PCSO Peter Walde
PCSO Sian Sims
PCSO Natalie White
PCSO Victoria Williams