Wokingham Town neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Congestion due to the regeneration - Police will be targeting motoring offences.
- Reduce violent crime and burglary in dwellings by 5%.
- Anti Social Behaviour – Specifically around the skate park, Howard Palmer Gardens and the Town Centre in general, especially in the evenings.
- Traffic Issues – Illegal and inconsiderate parking, including on double yellow lines and in disabled bays – to keep the town traffic running freely, prevent obstruction of private residences, businesses and around schools.
- Environmental – Specifically littering and maintaining the general Town cleanliness.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
No updates currently available
Have Your Say meetings
Meet your local neighbourhood officers and have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
Type: Have Your Say Meeting
When: 1st Thursday of the month
Time: 12:00 - 13:00
Venue: Farmers Market, Market Place
Contact: Wokingham Town Neighbourhood Team
Type: Joint Have Your Say
When: 3rd Saturday of the month
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: Wokingham Town Hall
Contact: Wokingham Town Neighbourhood Police Team and Wokingham Town Councilors
Inspector John Donachy
Sergeant Tony Sams
PC Jo Bromley
PC Leigh Matthews
PC Helen Craven
PC Karen Preston
PC Craig Woolnough
PCSO Peter Walde
PCSO Victoria Williams
PCSO Natalie White
PCSO Sabri Lagoun
PCSO Craig Bryant