Aylesbury North neighbourhood
The following priorities have been identified by the community and the police:
- Elmhurst – There have been no reports of mini-motos being driven in and around Alfred Rose Park this month. One of the youths responsible and has given suitable warning about future offences being committed. Residents are asked to contact police as soon as they see a mini-moto being driven in a public place – they are only considered legal within the confines of a privately owned field. Mini-motos driven on public roads, pavements and/or park spaces will not have suitable permissions, will not be insured and in many cases the rider will not hold a driving licence. Offenders caught riding illegally therefore open themselves to various sections of the road traffic act and will be dealt with suitably if caught.
- Buckingham Park – This estate continues to enjoy a prolonged period of very few anti-social behaviour linked calls. This is a very encouraging sign but I would urge all residents to call Thames Valley Police if they witness somebody acting in an anti-social/illegal manner. Indeed, we can also help where issues are developing between neighbours! Give us a call or contact us using the details below and we will offer advice and take action where necessary. There are a number of resolutions to every scenario – but don’t leave it until things escalate!
- Berryfields – The estate continues to have continuous period of low anti social behaviour calls. This is a very encouraging sign but urge all residents to call Thames Valley Police if they witness somebody acting in an anti-social/illegal manner. Indeed, we can also help where issues are developing between neighbours!
- Watermead – There have been a few calls to the police regarding the bollards that are awaiting repair that lead from Cleveland road. We have been advised that there is a hold up regarding the part that is required to fix this issue. The Neighbourhood team have been patrolling the area. As soon as we have an update we will let the Watermead Parish Council know.
- Weedon Village – There have been no reports of crime or anti social behaviour in Weedon Village, This is a very encouraging sign but I would urge all residents to call Thames Valley Police if they witness somebody acting in an anti-social/illegal manner.
These are being dealt with by your neighbourhood policing team in partnership with residents and other agencies. Progress will be reported in the Neighbourhood updates.
Have Your Say events
Meet your local neighbourhood officers, in person or online, to have your say on policing priorities and concerns in your local area.
Find out more about Have Your Say meetings.
No meetings are currently scheduled
Inspector James Davies
Sergeant Dave Washington
PC Faraz Vakani
PCSO Danny Fahy
PCSO Lisa Steward
PCSO Ashley Clark