LPA management team
Management team members
The Reading Local Policing Area management team can be contacted by calling 101, the Thames Valley Police non-emergency number.
Superintendent Stan Gilmour
Local Policing Area Commander – Reading
Superintendent Stan Gilmour took over as the Reading Area Commander in August 2015. Stan’s previous role as a Detective Superintendent was a post that he thoroughly enjoyed, and it saw him getting involved in a wide range of policing activities. He is delighted to move to Reading and take on the policing challenges that a large and diverse town gives as well as embracing the opportunities it brings.
Stan joined Thames Valley Police in July 1993 and spent the first 10 years of his service in Reading. He qualified as a detective and rose through the ranks in a variety of roles working across Thames Valley and nationally.
- Chief Inspector James Hahn - Deputy Local Policing Area commander - Reading
- Inspector Beverley Pearse - North Reading
- Inspector Emma Burroughs - West Reading
- Inspector Zahid Aziz - East and South Reading
- Inspector Keith Stacey - Central Reading (Abbey and Battle)