Contact us

Call 999 to report an immediate threat to life or property.

General contact details


(Calls to 101 cost 15p per call.)

Non-police issues

The following issues are not dealt with by the police. Unless otherwise indicated, you should contact your local council.

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Parking fines
  • Noise disturbance
  • Fly tipping
  • Stray dogs
  • Animals killed by a vehicle on the road not causing an obstruction
  • Vehicles on the road with no valid road tax - this is dealt with by the DVLA

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve this website

Don't include any personal, sensitive or confidential information.