Issues with online reporting system

Published on:
Published by:
General news

We are currently experiencing issues with our online reporting system.

The system, which allows people to report non-emergency incidents to Thames Valley Police, is currently unavailable.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Anyone wishing to report a non-emergency incident should call 101.

In an emergency, people should always call 999.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve this website

Please do not use this form to report an incident or crime, and please do not include any sensitive or confidential information.

You are responsible for all information that you have entered into this form.