Thames Valley Police wants to remind the public that the force will never tolerate domestic abuse. We are available 24/7 to provide help and support.
If you don’t want to speak to the police, the National Domestic Abuse Helpline is free and open 24 hours a day on 0808 2000 247.
Anyone can be a victim of domestic abuse, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, sexuality or background.
If you can only read this page, please remember:
- In an emergency, always call 999.
- If you can’t speak, call 999 and press 55; please stay on the line, listen to the call handler and answer questions, either by pushing buttons or coughing; the call handler will do everything they can to determine your location so they can deploy officers to you; if you can say one thing, please say your address;
- If it’s a non-emergency, you can call 101 or make a report online on our website
- If you don’t want to speak to the police, the National Domestic Abuse Helpline is free and open 24 hours a day on 0808 2000 247.
- Erase your browsing history after reading this page