Changes that require re-registration

How to re-register

If you change any of your personal or contact details whilst studying or working in the Thames Valley Police force area, you will need to re-register with the Foreign National Registration Office.

You must report any of the following changes within seven days:

  • Any change of address
  • Any change of college/university/course 
  • Any change of occupation
  • Any change in marital status
  • Any new landing conditions (re-entry visa)
  • Any new passport details
  • Any children born whilst you are in the UK
  • Exemption from Police Registration

Please use the following link to update your personal details and obtain an appointment to complete the process with Thames Valley Police.

Foreign National Registration

Appointments will be at a police station of your choice within the Thames Valley area.

If you require any additional help or information, please contact the Thames Valley Police Registration Office, telephone 01865 541191.

Office Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3:30am, email

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve this website

Please do not use this form to report an incident or crime, and please do not include any sensitive or confidential information.

Please note that your IP address will be captured and included along with your form submission.

You are responsible for all information that you have entered into this form.