Before you commence the registration process please ensure you have all relevant information in front of you.
You cannot save a partially completed registration form – all details must be completed in one sitting.
Documentation/information required prior to commencing the police registration process online:
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Family member’s details (if required)
- Passport details
- Visa/Travel details
- Study/Employment details and access/ability to upload a passport style photograph.
Please use the following link to commence the Police Registration process and obtain an appointment to register with Thames Valley Police.
Appointments will be at a police station of your choice within the Thames Valley area.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment at the police station when registering for the first time:
- Valid passport
- £34.00 cash
- Offer letter from University/CAS or employment contract
- Proof of address in the Thames Valley area e.g. Tenancy Agreement / letter of confirmation from University (including room number)
- Visa / Identity card / Letter attached to visa with requirement to register with police.
Please ensure that you attend 10 minutes prior to your appointment time – if you are late in attending your appointment we will be unable to deal with your registration.
If you require any additional help or information, please contact the
Thames Valley Police Registration Office, telephone 01865 541191
Office Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3:30pm, email ForeignNationalRegistrations@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk