You must register as a foreign national with the Police if you are from one of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen
Any one of the following conditions also apply:
- Your visa has the requirement to register
- You are in the UK and switching to a visa which requires you to register
- Your visa is for longer than 6 months
- You are 16 years or older
- On entering the UK your visa states ‘Police Registration Within 7 Days of Arrival’
- The remarks section on the back of your Biometric Residence Permit states ‘Register/Report to Police’
- If you are already in the UK and applying for ‘Leave to Remain’ or ‘Extension of Leave to Remain’ and are notified in writing that you are subject to the Police Registration scheme.
If you require any additional help or information, please contact the Thames Valley Police Registration Office, telephone 01865 541191.
Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3:30pm, email ForeignNationalRegistrations@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk